GitaGPT is an AI chatbot that uses Bhagavad Gita references to answer your questions. This is an open platform, feel free to ask Krishna anything.
Gita GPT: Bhagavad Gita as a GPT Chatbot
In Hinduism, the Bhagavad Gita is a revered scripture that is considered to be the essence of all spiritual teachings. This ancient text provides guidance on the meaning of life and the path to righteousness and happiness. Now, with the advancement of technology, the wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita is being made more accessible to the modern world through Gita GPT, a GPT-based chatbot.
One of the unique features of Gita GPT is its ability to personalise the teachings of the Bhagavad Gita based on the user’s specific questions and needs. For example, if a user asks about the path to inner peace, the chatbot can provide relevant verses from the scripture and offer insights on how to apply them to one’s life. Additionally, Gita GPT can also provide guidance on specific situations, such as dealing with loss or finding one’s purpose.
Gita GPT quickly piqued the interest of Desi Twitter after Kishan announced the platform on the microblogging site. Gita GPT has so far generated over one lakh results. People have posed all kinds of questions, from the meaning of happiness to how to cook Maggi. Results have ranged from profound to hilarious.
Here’s how you can use Gita GPT to find answers to all your questions from the teachings of Bhagavad Gita.
- You can access Gita GPT platform through this website: https://gita.kishans.in/
- You will see a search bar in the centre of the screen, right below the question that reads, “Arjuna, what troubles you, my friend?”
- Type the question you want to ask in the box. If you don’t have a specific question in mind, there are some prompts listed just below the search bar that you can try out.
- Click on the “Ask Krishna” button to get the tool to generate an answer for you.
- The answer will be displayed on a panel close to the bottom of the page. You can make use of the copy option on the top right of the answer panel to share the answer as well.
While Gita GPT is quickly gaining traction, chatGPT has also seen a major development. Tech giant Microsoft has integrated chatGPT features on its Microsoft Teams Premium platform. The AI will help people take notes, provide a recap, and live translations among other features.
Its teachings help us overcome our ignorance, ego, attachment, aversion and fears that prompt us to cling to the material world. When we realise that we are not separate from nature and its laws of cause and effect, we understand that life does not have to be driven by greed, anger, desire and chaos.