Technology has revolutionized and reshaped how our species has socially and economically developed over the past century. An ever-widening field of Mass Media for the 21st century, Dissent Times feel it is undoubtedly the most influential and concrete foundation of the society we live in today. In the current turmoil state and ongoing chaos in politics with propaganda and manipulative media, Dissent Times wants to give a vision to people through statistics and data where people can build their view and understand not just with authors’ words but through actual ground figures. Believing in situations through which we evolve, Dissent Times always try to be even-handed to deliver the state of the story.
With the motto “Keep it Real” Dissent times tends to represent the voice of Opposition Parties of the Country, Students, Doctors, the LGBTQ+ Community, and other underlying communities.
- To promote and support high-quality, compelling content and services that are produced, developed, carried out, and distributed across our platform by diverse talent at all levels and capacities that will help to promote an educated, informed, and diverse civil society.
- To promote the creation and dissemination of high-quality content, such as news and information, that is factually correct, impartially balanced, unbiased, open, and generated by all parties in a way that is consistent with their commitment to editorial integrity.
- To provide information on current events, issues of politics, economics, technology, society, and culture without biases of the authors, editors or institution so people get horizon of knowledge at various dimensions.
- To cover issues that promote the right discussion with matters of public interest, and socio-economic through ground figures and statistics to promote the right perspective of the facts.
- To raise a voice concerning matters which directly and indirectly abuse human rights.
- To be the voice of Opposition Parties of the Country, Students, Doctors, the LGBTQ+ Community, and other underlying communities.