SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a tool, or we can simply say it is a platform from which to practice getting targeted traffic to a website. SEO includes many features, such as content quality and backlinks.
SEO is all about enhancing a site’s ranking in search engines. The main advantage of ranking is that you will receive free traffic to your website every month.
Now it’s time to learn how Search engines work:
When you search for something in Google or any browser, some algorithms are active to bring you the best result. Google searches millions of pages to come up with the perfect answer for you.
So there are Some points which we’ll discuss one by one:-
- Relevancy:- Suppose you are searching for the best ointment and you don’t want to see pages of cookies. That’s why Google takes fast and most relevant pages to you because there are thousands of pages for the same search item.
- Authority:- Authority is just a sound, it’s a Google way to determine whether the search item is correct and trustworthy.
- Usefulness:- There is a lot of content which are authoritative and relevant according to your search but not useful. So in this case Google does not allow that page to come first.
Now we’ll discuss the Working of SEO:
SEO works by optimizing your site for the search engines you use and then ranking it for those engines, such as Amazon, Bing, and YouTube.
Our job is to determine whether the engine considers our site to be the best based on the search. As you can see, over 60% of all traffic on the web comes from search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and YouTube. In all, search accounts for 10 times more traffic than social media. Assume you’re throwing a party, and according to Google keywords, there are approximately 11000 searches per month for party supplies.
Given that 20% of people search for the first result, you can expect 22000 visitors to your site each month if you appear at the top.
Keywords Research: The Magic Of SEO Is In Keywords:
The right keywords are the essence of correct navigation on the website. These keywords are most commonly used by our target audience. UGoogle will not connect with your audience unless you use the same keyword; this is not to say that you should constantly bombard your audience with keywords.
Below there are Some Basic SEO :
- Meta Element: Use some Meta tags and information for people who find you on Google.
- Title Tag Modifiers: This tag is Something that allows us to display tag form text where including URL is not that necessary.
- Ensure Readability: Any of your content should be readable and well understandable, there should be no accusation of that.
- Internal Redirection: We must engage the visitors to the website for a while. A visitor Should not end on a single page. So it’s important to engage them on multiple pages so that they can learn about yourself more and more.
Follow us on Instagram- https://instagram.com/dissenttimes?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=